quinta-feira, abril 6

Green fragrance

William H Stutz
Translated by Mike Stutz


"Nights of silence/ Voices cry out into endless space/
Silence of man Silence of God’’
Frei Tito

Reveal my life,Choices, attitudes, afflictions

Trying to remember strong regrets, not found

Wanting to live on the beach, at the seashore,
Something deep from my soul,
Something of the evolution of the species.
Daydreaming.

From the sea we came, To it we wish to return.

Today here in the woods I feel the fragrance of rain and green.
Turning over in my high hanging bed Waiting for the animals of the night.

From far seeing the bright lights of the city Alive/ stirring/ empty.
Rude.

I like the night. The clouds lower each time are white in the black night.
Almost touching.
Waiting for my animals,
Those come as always to keep me company.

Hearing their sounds, silent wings arriving and blowing delicious words - that only I understand - close to my ears.

So good to be alive And I answer to them with prayers and tears.
Grateful every day to the Almighty for giving me moments only mine.

Nenhum comentário: