segunda-feira, maio 31

Jewish Mother




Recebi de Beto. Ótima!


Jewish Mother: Hello?

Daughter: Hi Mom. Can I leave the kids with you tonight?

Jewish Mother: You're going out?

Daughter: Yes.

Jewish Mother: With whom?

Daughter: With a friend.

Jewish Mother: I don't know why you left your husband. He is such a good man.

Daughter: I didn't leave him. He left me!

Jewish Mother: You let him leave you, and now you go out with anybodies and nobodies.

Daughter: I do not go out with anybody. Can I bring over the kids?

Jewish Mother: I never left you to go out with anybody except your father.

Daughter: There are lots of things that you did, and I don't.

Jewish Mother: What are you hinting at?

Daughter: Nothing, I just want to know if I can bring the kids over tonight.

Jewish Mother: You're going to stay the night with him? What will your husband say if he finds out?

Daughter: My EX husband. I don't think he would be bothered. From the day he left me, he probably never slept alone!

Jewish Mother: So you're going to sleep over at this loser's place?

Daughter: He's not a loser.

Jewish Mother: A man who goes out with a divorced woman with children is a loser and a parasite.

Daughter: I don't want to argue. Should I bring over the kids or not?

Jewish Mother: Poor children with such a mother.

Daughter: Such a what?

Jewish Mother: With no stability. No wonder your husband left you.

Daughter: ENOUGH!

Jewish Mother: Don't scream at me. You probably scream at this loser too!

Daughter: Now you're worried about the loser?

Jewish Mother: Ah, so you see he's a loser. I spotted him immediately.

Daughter: Goodbye, mother.

Jewish Mother: Wait! Don't hang up! When are you bringing them over?

Daughter: I'm not bringing them over! I'm not going out!

Jewish Mother: If you never go out, how do you expect to meet anyone?

Um comentário:

Maria disse...

hahaha...

mãe judia é assim mesmo...sei bem ;)